If you are a consumer in the European Union (“EU”) to whom Quadshot is offering goods or services or if our Services may be used to monitor your behavior as far as it takes place in the EU, then Quadshot is a data controller of your personal data and is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with effect from 25 May 2018. Quadshot may also be a data processor subject to GDPR if your personal data is collected by another data controller in a manner similar to the above description and provided to us for processing on behalf of such data controller.
How we collect your personal data:
Quadshot collects information in different ways from individuals who access the various parts of our Services. We collect information from you, and about you from third parties, in the following ways:
- Your submission of personal data when you sign up for our newsletter, use our Services or when you communicate with us by telephone, email or via the Services;
- Your submission of personal data through participation in our business and individual customer surveys;
- Your submission of personal data to Quadshot affiliate websites that are accessible through or utilized by our Services;
- Your submission of financial information via secure forms on our Services;
- Through third party tools used to collect user behavior, such as through cookies. A “cookie” is a small data file that can be placed on your hard drive when you visit certain Internet sites;
- Information submitted by or obtainable from your internet service provider, software, computer, mobile device, or other method of accessing the Services (which you may be able to control through the settings of your software and devices) which we collect in our server logs.
What types of personal data we collect:
The information we collect will vary based on your use of the Services and information, actions you elect to take, and based on such actions the information and data you elect to submit (for example, if you elect to use our Services to purchase merchandise, certain information will be requested, some of which is required to effect the sale of merchandise you are requesting).
Based on the foregoing, the information we collect may include:
- Personal identification information, including without limitation your name, address, and telephone number;
- Sensitive personal data, such as your credit card number or other payment information, billing address and associated email address;
- Information we receive from any third party, such as our Quadshot website affiliates, referral source, or other service, website, or application that you use, which refers you to Quadshot, or which contains or embeds any of the Services;
- Device and connection information, including without limitation details regarding your IP address, browser, operating system, screen display;
- Usage behavior, including without limitation button clicks, pages visits, the length of time using the Services or any portion thereof, your interactions with the Services and the frequency of your use of the Services or any portion thereof;
- Location information, to the extent provided or available from your internet service provider, device or software;
- Tracking information and related personal information, including without limitation browsing patterns, history, referral source, search terms leading you to the Services, to the extent obtainable using cookies, beacons, website analytic services, or similar technologies. We do not store your name, address, telephone number or other personal information in cookies and neither do our third party tools. Your IP address and technical information about your browser may be stored in cookies by us and our third party tools.
How we process and use your personal data:
We may process and use your personal data primarily to perform a contract with you, as more fully set forth in the Terms, and to otherwise deliver services that you request, including:
- Providing you the Services, including providing you access and functionality of the Quadshot website and newsletter;
- Enabling the forms, search engines and tools in our Services to function for you;
We may also process your personal data because it is necessary for our or a third party’s legitimate interests. In this respect, we may use your personal data to:
- Offer and operate the Services directly to you or through our affiliate network, in accordance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements;
- Collect, store, and sometimes track information for statistical purposes to improve the products and services we provide and to manage our telecommunications networks, when using cookies;
- Generate aggregated and non-identifying information to improve our Services or to better source and sell advertisements of interest to our users that appear on the Services;
- Disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms and to otherwise protect Quadshot and our customers;
- Send periodic emails or other communications to you and otherwise conduct Quadshot marketing campaigns;
- Improve our Quadshot website’s features and identify defects.
We may also process your personal data for our compliance with our legal obligations. In this respect, we may use your personal data for the following:
- To satisfy laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such information or otherwise meet our compliance and regulatory obligations, both in the US and the EU, including with respect to any EU Member State where we are providing our Services;
- For fraud prevention via third party services.
In addition, we may also process your personal data:
- When we have your specific or, where necessary, explicit consent to do so.
With whom will we share your personal data:
We generally do not share your personal data with third parties. However, we may share your personal data:
- If we have received your permission beforehand. We have already received your permission to share your personal data with our affiliates;
- With our employees, if necessary for the development, improvement, and provision of our Services;
- In very special circumstances, such as when we believe that such disclosure is required by law; and
- With a third party, subject to a reasonable obligation of confidentiality, in connection with any merger, acquisition, asset sale, financing, or other capital transaction involving the sale of all, or substantially all, of our assets.
In addition, when you access the Services through one of our Quadshot Software LLC affiliates, we may share your personal information, as a processor, with the affiliate who referred you to us. This information does not include credit card information but does include your profile information (name, address, email) and the products purchased. Please review the information privacy practices of any of our affiliates whose services you accessed through our Services or from which you access our Services.
Some Quadshot Software LLC products and services are offered in conjunction with a non-affiliated partner. To provide some of these products and services, the partner may need to collect and maintain your personal data. In these instances, you will be notified before any such data is collected or transferred and may decide not to use that particular service or feature. Quadshot Software LLC will share non-identifying and aggregate information, but not personal information, with such partners in order to administer any such co-branded products or services offered.
When do we transfer your personal data outside of the EU:
If your personal data is subject to GDPR, in the course of providing the Services to you, we may transfer your personal data outside of the EU, principally to Quadshot Software LLC servers in the United States; this means that your personal data will not have the automatic protection of European data protection laws (including the GDPR) which apply in the EU. In these circumstances, in order to ensure that your personal data continues to have adequate protection when it is transferred outside the EU, your personal data will only be transferred on one of the following bases:
- Where the transfer is subject to one or more of the appropriate safeguards for international transfers prescribed by applicable law (for example, standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission);
- a European Commission decision provides that the country or territory to which the transfer is made ensures an adequate level of protection; or
- there exists another situation where the transfer is permitted under applicable law (for example, where we have your explicit consent).
You can obtain more details of the protection given to your personal data when it is transferred outside the EU by contacting us using the details set out below.
Our websites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the personal data under our control. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information. All personal data is transferred using HTTPS protocols. In addition, your personal data is stored in databases that are on a Virtual Private Cloud on Amazon Web Services. This network can only be accessed by users with an encrypted key pairs. These pairs are created and managed by us. Credit card information is encrypted when stored.
How long do we retain your personal data:
When we act as a controller, such as with respect to contact information, such as an email, that you directly provide us, we will retain your personal data until you request that we delete it or otherwise for as long as permitted or required for legal and regulatory purposes.
When we act as processor for a transaction, we will retain your personal data, such as purchase information, for as long as permitted or required for legal and regulatory purposes after the transaction is processed.
Server logs that track user activity are kept for 10-14 days depending on the log information. Please note that aggregate information, which is not personal data, shall be retained indefinitely to improve the functionality of the Services.
Your privacy choices:
You have the following rights in relation to our processing of your personal data. Please note that these rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply.
- To obtain access to, and copies of, the personal data that we hold about you;
- To require us to correct the personal data we hold about you if it is incorrect;
- To require us to erase your personal data in certain circumstances;
- To require us to restrict our data processing activities in certain circumstances;
- To object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to any of our particular processing activities where you feel this has a disproportionate impact on you;
- To receive from us the personal data we hold about you which you have provided to us, in a reasonable format specified by you, including for the purpose of you transmitting that personal data to another data controller;
- Where our processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If you would like to exercise your rights under this section, you may send an email to the Quadshot Software LLC Privacy Officer at the following [email protected] or post a letter to Quadshot Software LLC,, Attention: Privacy Officer, 6795 S Edmond St. 3rd Floor, Las Vegas, Nevada 89118.
We will attend to your questions, concerns or instructions promptly.
If you are not satisfied with how we are processing your personal data, you can make a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority in the US or EU, as applicable, including the data protection regulator in the EU country where you are located.
California residents — Your California privacy rights:
California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the business’ practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Alternately, businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option to opt-out of such information-sharing. We require you to expressly opt-in to any disclosure of your personal data to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes which is more strict than required under California law.
Children’s privacy and international considerations:
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Quadshot Software LLC does not knowingly collect or maintain personal data from persons under 13 years. If Quadshot Software LLC learns that personal data of persons under 13 years has been collected on or through the Services, Quadshot Software LLC will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become a registered user of Quadshot Software LLC or any of the Services or otherwise has used the Services, then please contact Quadshot Software LLC at [email protected] to have that child’s transactions terminated and personal data deleted.
We are headquartered in the United States and any information that you submit or we otherwise obtain will be transferred to, collected, and held in the United States. We may subsequently transfer such information to any other country or jurisdiction in connection with the authorized uses and disclosures of information set forth herein.
Third party websites:
Our Quadshot Software LLC website may provide links to third party websites, including, but not limited to, the websites of our Quadshot Software LLC affiliates. At some third party websites, you can purchase products and services or register to receive materials, such as a newsletter, a catalog or new product and service updates. In many cases, you may be asked to provide contact information, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and credit/debit card information.
Additionally, be aware that if you visit non-Quadshot Software LLC websites where you are prompted to login or that are customizable, you may be required to accept cookies. Advertisers and partners may also use their own cookies. We do not control use of these cookies and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
Contacting Quadshot Software LLC:
[email protected] or post a letter to Quadshot Software LLC,, Attention: Privacy Officer, 6795 S Edmond St. 3rd Floor, Las Vegas, Nevada 89118. We will attend to your questions, concerns or instructions promptly.